"Be Loyal to the Royal within YOU."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yes i LOVE being a UTE ;)

I am a firm believer and will always be that Everything and i mean EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Growing up, I was such a hater on the U, it was all about the Y!  I was  a die-hard cougar fan (Ika Family RULES lol) Until I got a scholarship here, and had no other choice, it was destined that i come to the U. Since attending here since the Fall of 2009,  I can honestly say I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I've grown a sense of school pride and LOVE for this University. I've become the woman I am today because of the UofU and have met the greatest people who have changed my life forever :) I've become so much more open-minded because everyone here is different and just amazing.These people were placed in my life for a reason and I in theirs. Below are pictures of Wonderful Friends who have embedded a special place in my heart, they are always there to put a smile on my face and to do dumb stuff with just because?lol. I Love you Sayeh, Clarissa, Helen, Kaitlyn, Sam, and Feifei. Below are pictures from my Freshman year: The most FUN, HARD, AND character building year, Oh the MEMORIES! I mostly remember laughing constantly! We loved to take trips to Lunaberry, throwing snowballs at boys windows (very elementary i know lol) it was Sayeh's idea and her crushes, EAT, EAT, and EAT somemore (hence the reason why i gained the freshman 30 :(, have sleepovers, have lunch dates in the union and HC dinners stealing fruits for our dorms and getting caught lol. Love my Girls :)


 





Sophomore year I moved into My first Apartment! Living on my own has definitely been hard, but well-worth. I've learned not only alot about myself, and my strengths but of others and how to work and live with others. It's all about COMMUNICATION! My friends are so wonderful! So glad to have met them here at the U. These roomies are the best in the world. Couldn't have asked for better roomies and friends. And I can't forget our favorite Guest Mery, she's our Lil Sister who made our sophomore year HILARIOUS :) We all enjoy taking late night trips to LUNABERRY and Smiths on Trax, meeting crazy weird people who hit on us, Late Night BULGING,  attempting to excersize but never following thru for more than a week lol, sleeping-in during classes and staying awake and making music videos at night, procrastinating and crying for one another during boy problems (all sayeh's lol), having fun just being GIRLS making guacamole masks and doing our nails all purty and dancing in the mooonlight :)








 THE "CREW" : DJ, ME, Keano and Lahler :) These 3 are the most lovable people. Keano & Lala are overly spiritual lol & me and Deej are just COOL ; )  They've inspired me just through example. Especially the mother to us all, mother teresa i should call her Sister Maumau :) I am inspired to be as great  as them and thru their examples I have grown a deep desire to serve the lord as well. Sister Maumau and Elder Maumau are currently serving in Las Vegas, NV and Colorado Springs, CO.  Lala is almost done with his papers! Pretty soon I'll be the last to leave, but when I return all 4 of us will be Reunited RM's back at the U :) Love my "CREW"

and then there were  only 3, and now ONLY 2.
 


 I love attending U games (when the weather permits) **GO MUSS, especially the gymnastics! going on HC outings, getting FREE FOOD all over campus :) jus hanging with my girls and try my best to get involved with campus organizations and events because you'll never get these kind of experiences elsewhere. College is AMAZING! Since my 'switch' from a cougar to a UTE I am such a die-hard Ute fan, because I just can't find it in me to hate on my own school, who is PAYING for my schooling and blessing my life tremendously. It's been so much fun and awesome attending the U, i wouldn't have made another choice because I wouldn't have met my bestest friends who have helped me in so many ways and have blessed my life :) or have broadened my perspective on life. I've joined programs that have opened even more doors for my future, and have the most amazing professors who really care about me and have helped me succeed in many ways. I've met so many people whom i'd like to call friends, am close to but a few, pictured below are a few who I LOVE!













My favorite UTE my BIGDOGG ATHENA!

& her HOTT Mamma my SISTER KAL :) She's truly been a help throughout my whole college experience.i love you Kal!


I'm so grateful, the Lord's been so good to me :) I am who I am, a UTE ! Hate it or love it. Go UTES :)


1 comment: