"Be Loyal to the Royal within YOU."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SIBLING LOVE

"Sister I know I don't tell you this enough but I will honestly die and kill someone for u. I love you especially cause your the one I'm most closest with. I am selfish and non family oriented person but recently realized my sisters are really who love me over all. But loveeeeee you!"

- William Bishop Montgomery

This txt today made me ball like a baby. My brothers and Sister make me so happy, I'm just so grateful. This is just another example of a thoughtful considerate act of love by one of my siblings towards me. How blessed am I? There is no greater relationship or support system than that of your siblings. We know one another's faults, truths, virtues, dreams, darkest secrets, desires, and how to just get on each others nerves. We are bonded for LIFE. Grateful for my siblings, and the relationship we have with one another. Only we (Selu, Michael, William, Me and Siaki) will understand each other and why we do the things we do. Humbled that we always have each others back through any circumstance. No matter the drama, we seem to clique on the same page and I am so grateful it's not ever between us, because we have too much love and respect for each other. We never want to hurt one another, but only want to uplift each other. Yes we may not agree with each other all the time and have our differences, but we keep it real and get over it.

My sister and I have the strongest bond and she is the most important person in my LIFE, without her there would be no life. We compliment each other, and are always learning from one another. She is so much more free spirited and trys to make things go smoothly and I'm much more strongheaded, and blunt if I have to be. She's taught me to be so much more open-minded and optimistic, pretty much everything I know about life :) Whenever we have a problem with each other we tell each other and thats all too it, no drama just pure love. Mike is the most humble of us all and goes out of his way to be there for family and to help anyone, not only his immediate family, but EVERYONE. I remember him always cleaning my room when I was in elementary and he in high school. He was just the best and still is :) Although he and I are not as close because he is older and married and out-of-state, we have so much love for each other. We understand each other and I always respect his decisions and take his advice to mind whenever he counsels with me on life. And then there comes the one and only FISHBATE :) My other half and rock throughout our school years. The older brother I taught to tie his shoes lol, who gave me a black eye in Elementary and whose always been the odd man out in our family. We have a love hate relationship I tell ya, fighting about every little thing.I admit its always me, I'm like a nagging wife to him lol but I just want the best for him I swear! I'm so real with him, I tell him all the time if I think he is being selfish and try to help him realize family is really all you have in the end and not to think only about himself. And he knows and makes time for family as much as he can, he has such a pure heart I strive to be like him :) I tell him what I think about his songs or what to change to make his songs sound better. I do it to help a brothah out lol, but honestly because I want him to be the BEST, the best in every aspect of life!  Siaki Palm is the Heart of our family and I already know he's gonna make it big in the future, not only in his education, sports and entertainment but in his life in general. I know he will do big things! All I know is he is a very unique human being, blessed with so much talent. He just lights up the room and entertains everyone. He is truly the biggest blessing to our family. He is so much younger than us and unfortunately wont grow up with a sibling close in age, but we tell him and he knows we LOVE HIM, and that our parents love him more than they love the rest of us lol.

Just had to share my feelings about my siblings. Truly grateful for all the love and support they give me. I love you Selu, Mikolotoni, Yami & Apu, although I may seem harsh or judgemental it's always with good intensions to hopefully help you improve and it's all out of love.


I would die for every single person in my family, even extended family members and even a pedestrian I've never met on the street, because I've lived a good life. I'm not afraid to die and will die knowing I lived a wonderful life, with an amazing family thats been with me 100%. I know Families are FOREVER. Our father in heaven lives and our savior as our brother sacrificed his own life for us. Like our savior I have so much love in my heart. I have a family who loves me very much and who I've lived a life loving and enjoying it with.

Words of comfort my sister shared with me when I had a bad dream about a death in our family:

" I looooove you. Bad dreams are temporary, happy dreams last FOREVER. One of my happiest memories was of our lil family in a green room full of mirrors. I now know the mirrors in that room symbolized ETERNITY. No bad dream can tear us apart because we are sealed to each other in God's temple forever and ever. I Love You & everytime I worry about you I remind myself we are blessed and that no matter what we are together in this life AND THE NEXT."- Selu Vanloo

I know, she always knows just what to say to comfort me, she's my AMAZING SISTER! eternity seems like it still isn't enough.


2 comments:

  1. awww this is the sweetest post :) I didn't know you blogged..yaaay! Love you super much Kes! miss you on FB..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVEEE YOU BEAUTIFUL GIIIRL:)

    ReplyDelete